The Dick Edwards Promise
Our Promise to you:
- We will treat you fairly, courteously and professionally
- We will give you honest, straight-forward answers
- We will take time to listen and understand your needs
- We will carefully explain all vehicle features and benefits
- We will offer you quality products at a fair price
- We will not misrepresent either the vehicle or the terms being offered
- We will offer you options for protecting your new vehicle with Service Contracts, Pre-Paid Maintenance, Theft Protection, GAP Protection and much more
- We will explain all your finance and leasing options
- We will offer competitive loan and lease financing rates.
- We will adhere to accepted and equitable qualifying, demonstrating, closing and delivery practices
- We will do everything possible to have you Completely Satisfied when you leave out dealership
Our Service Committment
Dick Edwards service writers are experienced specialists who will explain the work being done, share useful tips and give you all the information you need to make good decisions about caring for your vehicle. It’s your car and your money. So we do three things to keep you informed:
- Help you understand the problem, diagnose the cause and advise you of the total cost and time of repairs.
- Inform you of any other problems noticed while inspecting your vehicle and advise you of the total cost to repair.
- Inform you of the manufacturer's recommended maintenance based on the year/mileage of your vehicle.
We don’t do work that isn’t needed or could be done under warranty. If you don’t agree in advance that certain work is necessary, we won’t do it. And if we encounter a problem that’s covered by your warranty or subject to a recall, we will take care of the problem or advise you to have that work done for free by the dealer.